As a Celebrant, I am in fact representing the Commonwealth Attorney General and as such, I’m bound by The Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants.
- I always feel privileged to be a small part of intimate moments in the lives of couples and families.
- I strive as a celebrant to pursue excellence in all that I do.
- I strive as a celebrant to be professional in all that I do and say.
- I strive as a celebrant to ensure that any ceremony I conduct will be fully comply with relevant legislation
- I strive as a celebrant to provide quality service to my clients and to the public.
- I strive as a celebrant for excellence in standards – standards of preparation, service, ethics, and conventions of behavior that result in ceremonies which celebrate, please, console, and strengthen my clients and my fellow human beings.
- As a celebrant, I am always open to new ideas, new possibilities, and that I am able to respond to changing needs and ways of expression.
- As a celebrant, I will continue to be aware of and respect differences in culture and tradition.
- As a celebrant, I will always be mindful of the traditional owners of country on which the ceremony is held, and will always pay my respects in an appropriate way
Congratulations on your decision to be married. I hope that you find this information helpful when planning your special day ~ your Wedding Day ~ a day that reflects your individuality while celebrating one of the most memorable days of your life.
To tell you a bit about my ceremonies, they are very welcoming, friendly and professional Created Just For You…..“. I will work with you to ensure that all of the legal documentation required under the Marriage Act 1961 both before and after your wedding is fully completed as well as compliant with relevant legislation. Most importantly, it is your Wedding Day and I will conduct the type of service that you want . I am happy to help you in any way I can and to offer advice when needed. However, please bear in mind that while I am Authorised as a celebrant and have certain knowledge pertaining to the Marriage Act 1961, I am not a Legal Practitioner, and therefore, am not able to provide you with legal advice.
I will also make available to you, a Ceremony Guide which is full of useful information to help you choose a style that suits you. It is important that on your Wedding Day, the Ceremony will reflect your personalities, beliefs and wishes. You are also very welcome to frame your own vows after ensuring that you have included the legal wording required under the Marriage Act 1961. You are also welcome to include special poems/verses or you may simply like to choose from the resource material that has been provided.
Your ceremony can be formal, traditional, casual, or something in-between ~ the choice is yours. In the city, at Dayboro, in your own home, or at a Function Centre, or anywhere else for that matter, there are so many possibilities with a Civil Ceremony and my commitment to you is to provide a professional and friendly service. Quality and excellence are very important to me and I will endeavour to make your Ceremony one which you will always remember.
Choosing the right Celebrant is also a very important decision, and so if your choice is me, please contact me by clicking here.
I would love to chat about your special day.
0419 022 090